TapTitans2-Tournament-Day#1

Prizes


Join TapTitans2 tournament
I prestige at my nearest MS level as possible.
Note this prestige reward value : 9.15 ab relics. I will explain later.



Entry rank
I joined the tournament at 8th last place, with 1 hour penalty which is normal, due to my late join. See 23 hours left already. There will another opponent who will join at 9th place just after me.
At this tier group, there will be 10 players in 1 group, not more than that. Not 200, 50 or whatever.
As your tier goes higher, there may be a possibility to have less than 10 people, even solo tournaments are possible.
Solo tournament means; you will not have any other opponents, just you. Guaranteed to be placed at 1st position.


Checking my opponents
In my initial opponent check [at time left: 23:00], only these 2 opponents have higher MS than me, so I noted them.


However and interestingly, this 3rd guy get on the stage with an incredible amount of push power within 2 hours, at the 1st initial run, and took the 1st place.
Remember, no inactive DPS or Portar help in the first round, you just clear / pass stages 1 by 1. So, I note this opponent down below as well. This was weird, or a very good opponent we have.

These 2 pictures together means this: This guy just completed his 1st run and prestige at 14.268. Check the time left: [21:00].
This has another meaning: He pushed with a big jump more than 260 levels at his 1st run. Remember again, no inactive dps or portars. And, he did this within at most 2-3 hours. Timer shows that. His stats artifacts, total pet levels etc.
Okay, this starts to be interesting. Let us see, what will be next.



Tap Titans 2 Tournament Game play
It took my 3 hours to slightly pass my MS point 13.970 to 13.973 with +3 level improvement only. Okay, I am slow and I am weak. I do not have power to jump 200-300 levels all of a sudden at once.


All of my continuous efforts were possible to catch him in 17 hours. 17 big hours. [ Be warned, do not try this at home ]. Check time left : 23-6 : 17 hours.
WARNING : Continuous play may result in hazardous effects to your devices, more importantly your health:brain,eyes etc. Do not try this!
This was an experiment which is related with my job.



I was able to pass him with slight +30 levels within next 5 minutes.
Time left : [05:45]



After another 30 minutes I tried to open a gap. And only could make it up to here.


Final hour
Our position was this in the final hour. And remember, these are the values of Maximum prestige levels of all players in the tournament right now. So, this was my max push power at that time and his.

He prestige when there was around 2 hours 30 minutes left. When I see this, I prestige as well just approximately 15 minutes after. So, we both prestige, and I was after him, just to be able to gain more control.
And, even if I was behind him ( since we both prestige, and I prestige 15 minutes after him ).
I managed to come to this point before him. Now, the question is this : Do I have more faster and more pushing power? Since, I reached to this stage level before him. If yes, the story is not over yet.



Just 10 minutes after, and the next ones are below. We will analyze this.










Time Left---Opponent Stage
00:56       14.625
00:46       14.862 (+160 levels in 10 minutes)
00:42       14.988 (+ another 120 levels in 4 minutes)               
00:37       15.017 (Oh! All of a sudden we slow down, wow! that was nice!)

Anyway, the result is this: 15.086 - 14.625 = +460 levels within less than 1 hour. Well played!


Now, this incident is reported and under investigation, awaiting for results. I will let you know.

News from Game Hive Support: Due to device connectivity issues there can be a small delay between the time displayed in your device and the actual tournament server time. Unfortunately, this means it can appear players are pushing while offline, or are making leaps of progress in set intervals.
I've investigated the account in question and it all looks normal.
 My response: I, personally thanked them for their efforts on investigation. Feedback is clear and reasonable. No doubts at all. Thanks to Game Hive Support once again, you all rock!


Lesson we should take altogether is to be patient and wait until the end of the investigation. Instead of blaming someone directly (like the way I did before, which was my mistake) without any evidence or proof. I had some doubts, and now everything is clear. Well Played! Thumbs up for the winner!

Comments